Testcontainers 1.0.4 is out
Testcontainers version 1.0.4 has been released.
This release adds bug fixes and some great new features: in particular
docker exec support and building of images from Dockerfiles. Thanks to Oliver Stacey and Sergei Egorov respectively for contributing these!
The updates from the CHANGELOG:
- Prevent unnecessary and erroneous reconfiguration of container if startup needs to be retried
- Consolidate container cleanup to ensure that ambassador containers used for Docker Compose are cleaned up appropriately
- Fix container liveness check port lookup for FixedHostPortGenericContainer.
- Upgrade docker-compose container to dduportal/docker-compose:1.6.0 for compatibility with docker compose file format v2.
docker execsupport for running commands against running containers
- Add support for building container images on the fly from Dockerfiles, including optional Dockerfile builder DSL
- Add container name as prefix for container logs that are streamed to SLF4J
- Improve container startup failure detection, including adding the option to specify a minimum up time that the container should achieve before being considered started successfully